I re-made Erica on here, it is going to be a Season 2 indie rp. So yeah, I won’t be on this account anymore.
Okay. So there is an open para where Stiles is mourning the death of Erica, wouldn’t it be hilarious if Erica just walked up to him. OH shit. I am so funny.
When I RP as a canon character, I always feel like there are other people that portray them better than I do, and I feel discouraged.
Two thousand, Two hundred of you crazy people. How on earth did this happen? Honestly, I never thought I'd get past ten. You guys are incredible. So, to thank you I'm doing another Promo contest.
Rules again are pretty simple:
- Must be following me myself and I
- If you unfollow during the time span and you are chosen as a winner I will be going to the next person, I will be checking, because that’s just rude and you know it.
- Reblogs only.
- Role Play blogs only.
- ENDS 21- 06 - 2013
What y’all will win.
- Person will receive a daily gif promo for one week and a link on my side bar for two weeks.
- People will receive screen shot promo’s twice in one week.
- People will receive link promo’s twice in that week.
- People will receive link promo’s once in that week.
- Ten people will be posted on a mass promo post.
Again, thank you all for following, I really don’t understand why you do but I love you all. And a huge thanks to Crystal for the gif you see above.
Jamie shuffled through some papers before stapling them together and pushing them off to the side. It had been a long, because it was slow day. Nothing new just regulars coming in. When she read the door open she looked up to see an unfamiliar face. Forcing her work smile Jamie greeted the new customer. “Welcome to Easy Fast Fitness. Can I help you?”
Erica had had a rough couple of months and now that her life was getting back into a normal way, she decided on going to get her gym membership back in order. The blonde walked into the place and say that they had a new girl working front desk. Seeing the girl fake a smile, she sighed as she walked up. “Yeah. I’ve been gone for a couple of months and I was wondering what I would have to do to get my gym membership back in order.”
“The easiest solution would be to drink the problem away, right?”
"I mean, I find it the easiest, but people don’t usually agree."
Pomegrante Lemonade. Aww yee.